4chan Party Vanilla Pudding
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3-4 tbsp cornstarch (use 4 tbsp if you prefer a stiffer pudding - and who doesn't?!)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (slightly less if using real vanilla extract rather than artificial)
- Mix the dry ingredients well
- Combine with the soy milk
- Cook in a double-boiler until thickened
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well
- Pour into cups or bowls. Cover with lid or plastic and chill.
- Served chilled, topped with a light dusting of coarse brown sugar, cinnamon or shaved chocolate.