Difference between revisions of "Chocolate rain drop cookies"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Cookies: Ingredients: * 1/2 cup margarine * 3/4 cup white sugar * 1/4 cup apple sauce * 1 tsp peppermint extract * 1/2 tsp white vinegar * 1 cup all purpose flour * 1/2 cup coco...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 15:28, 4 October 2017
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- With electric mixer, cream together margarine and sugar. Mix in applesauce and peppermint extract. Add in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Use cookie dough scoop to drop dough onto cookie sheet. Flatten Slightly
- Bake for 9 minutes
Vegan Mint Buttercream Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup margerine
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 3/4 cup powdering sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- Beat together margarine and shortening until well combined.
- Slowly mix in powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Lastly add in vanilla extract and almond milk or soy milk or whichever non dairy milk alternative you decide to use.