Where we need outlets and how many:
- 2+ in the kitchen for microwave and toaster/etc
- Plus a 220v for a stove when we get one
- 2+ for each couch in the lounge (6 couches?)
- 2+ for each table in the classroom (6 tables?)
- 2+ more near the presenter's table in the classroom
- outlets for A/C units/exhaust fans
this adds up to:
- 14x 2+ outlet boxes enough shielded conduit to make runs to all these
I don't think the workbench needs any more right away (we have good coverage there with extension cords right now) and the workshop area can also wait.
Other electrical work needed:
- kitchen light (switch by the sink) doesn't work
- server room needs a light switch instead of plug hookup
- light switches need to be labeled
Do we still need our own subpanel? If so, what's the cost?
(I believe it'll save money in the longrun since we won't haver to run shielded cable as far)