Scumbag steve "no weed in here maaaan" brownies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:06, 20 September 2012 by Nateloaf (Created page with "Ingredients: * 2 ¼ cups of whole wheat flour * 2 cups brown sugar * 2 tsp baking soda * 1 tsp salt * 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder * ½ cup chocolate chips * ½ cup olive oil ...")
- 2 ¼ cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup over ripe banana mashed well.
- Optional: Weed, chopped
- Combine all the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- If the banana is not very ripe, mash it or place it in a blender to get a smooth paste. It’s best to avoid lumps to prevent pockets of strong banana flavour
- Now pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan which is greased and dusted (with whole wheat flour) and place it in a preheated oven.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for about 15-20 minutes or till the top looks cooked.
- Leave slightly undercooked if you want the brownies to have a gooey texture.