SkullSpace Fundraiser Meme Dinner
On Saturday, October 20th, at 7:00pm, AMichael invited members to SkullSpace for a full meal with entertainment for $20/seat. Members were allowed to extend the invitation to family or friends.
The theme was Meme. There was Trololo sing-along, and Nyan Cat.
The Saturday was Hackathon day, so some members came earlier to hack around at the Charity Buildathon to build some donate-able computers with all the spare parts we had kicking around. Om-nom-noms happened at about 7:00pm.
- V8 or Mott's Vegetable Cocktail
- Tea or Coffee
- Salad Fingers (Vegan; leafy lengths of loaded lettuce)
- Very Erotic, Very Violent (Meaty; weiners and ham)
- Sandvich Edible Device (Meaty; Ham, Swiss Cheese, Tomatoes, and Lettuce)
- Cornified Tamal (Vegetarian; Corn husk around tamal, cheese)
- Rick-Rolls with Awesome Sauce
- Taters Gonna Tate (Vegan; taters, duh)
- I'm Twelve and What is This (Vegan; peanut-butter-and-stuff Soup)
- I Whip my Angel Hair Back and Forth and Creepypasta Sauce (Vegan; pasta made with oil and garlic. You can add the tomato-based sauce)
- FUS RO DAL (Vegan; Lentil-based dal, served on rice or Naan bread)
- Imma Firin’ Mah Lasagne (vegetarian)
- 2 Girls 1 Cupcake (Vegan)
- Dramatic Chip Cookies (Vegan)
- Five-Minute Ffffffuuuuudge (Vegan)
- Chunky Norris Peanut Brittle? (Vegan)
- I tought I taw a pudding-cake.