Very Erotic, Very Violent
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weiners rolled in cold-cuts, held together with mini plastic sabres.
- 6 European wieners
- 12 Slices of Shaved Ham or other cold-cut
- Cut wieners in half
- Fold leading edge of ham slices underneathward (About 1/3 of the slice)
- Lay ham on weiner such that the rounded part of the weiner barely pokes past the fold.
- Fold trailing edge over cut part of weiner, then wrap the slice all the way around.
- The rounded end should be poking out a fold, while the cut end should be hidden by a furl of ham
- Secure in place with plastic sabres
- Dab with ketchup.
Makes 12 pieces