From SkullSpace Wiki
Revision as of 14:30, 10 April 2014 by Ron
CTF stands for "Capture The Flag", and is used (at least by us) to refer to any sort of challenge, exercise, or puzzle that we do.
We have an official page / ranking on CTFtime here
Probably Ghost in the Shellcode.
- Smiling Politely
- Daunting Queue
- Night Danger
- Rampant Blowjobs
- Developmentally Arrested ("We're very good!")
- Memory Fist
- Breakfast delivery from Nateloaf (reserved for PlaidCTF 2014)
- Brute Farce
- Ping Dynasty
- Piezoelectric BOOM
- Syrup Lion
- Trans-Neptunian Panic Zone
- Autopsy Turvy
- Tritone Paradox
- Shaky Premise
- Dude Dilligence
- Crazy Chicken
- strick rampet alchohalisym
- Devinci's Deviants
- Lords Of Pestilence
- The Nine Inch Males (or possibly "The Nine Inch Males (and Brittany)")
- Oh The Huge Manatee
- "Good enough!"
- "Fun > Fame"
- "Windmilling at keyboards."
- "We hate forensics."
- "Bad assembly, not executing."
- "Aim High"
- "Come for the bouquet, stay for the mouthfeel."
- "Make the Bad Horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare."
- "Still paying off our public nudity fines"
|Nepharia||Notpron||ongoing since 2007, level Delta currently|
|SkullSpace||Skoudis's Holiday 2010||Technical Winner||1 2|
|SkullSpace||Skoudis's Holiday 2011||No recognition||1|
|Mogigoma||Stripe CTF 2.0||7 of 8 levels completed||1|
|Tableflip||PoliCTF||11th of 93 teams||1|
|Smiling Politely||Skoudis's Holiday 2012||No recognition||1|
|Daunting Queue||Ghost in the Shellcode 2013||37th of 126 teams|
|Night Danger||Plaid CTF||24th out of 293 scoring or 898 registered teams||n/a||PlaidCTF|
|Memory Fist||Ghost in the Shellcode 2014||20th out of 300 scoring teams||n/a|