"You'll love my" nuts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 6-8 tablespoons good quality Tamari sauce (Amano wheat-free works well)
- 4 cup almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spread the nuts evenly in a baking dish.
- Bake the nuts at 350 F for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the tamari sauce and stir well to ensure all nuts are coated. (NOTE: the nuts will soak up most of the Tamari).
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Stir the mixture and turn off the oven.
- Leave nuts in the oven another 5-10 minutes (with the door ajar if possible) or until Tamari is completely absorbed.
- Just eat them...