Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of vegetable oil (Crisco is best)
- Pre-Heat Oven 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly
- Stir in vanilla, water and oil until batter is smooth
- Pour into a greased 8" cake pan
- Bake for 35-40 mins.
- Let it cool for 4 hours before serving
Source Ellen Degeneres (not Feiss)