I can count to potatoes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chopped potatoes drizzled with olive oil and tossed with fresh herbs.
- 5 or 6 red potatoes, chopped uniformly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with garlic and herbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and gently toss the potatoes.
- Bake for another 30 minutes until browned.