Roasted Cauliflower & Wiki-Leek Soup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 1/2 small heads of cauliflower (or one large), chopped
- 1 leek the bottom white and light green part, sliced
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3-4 cups of veggie broth
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine leeks and garlic and cauliflower in a large mixing bowl
- Pour olive oil over the veggies toss with salt/pepper until coated evenly
- Spread mixture on a glass baking dish and bake 35-45 minutes until starting to brown.
- Bring veggie broth to a boil in a saucepan large enough to hold both the broth and the roasted veggies.
- Transfer roasted veggie mixture into saucepan
- Simmer 5-10 minutes to allow flavours to meld.
- Remove from heat
- Blend with a hand blender or food processor until smooth
- Transfer to serving bowl, garnish with chopped leek greens.