Taters gonna tate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 3 lbs white potatoes, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste (coarse ground rock / sea salt is best)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, broth, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake covered for 45-50 minutes, turning once or twice so that the potatoes cook evenly.
- Remove foil and bake a few more minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Garnished with more lemon juice, a sprig of oregano and a pinch of coarse salt