The Most Interesting Mango Chutney in the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Preparation time: Cooking time: Yield: 0
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 1 orange
- Sweat onions in a saucepan until just starting to turn translucent.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat
- Stir in mint leaves
- Cool to room temperature
- Chill until ready to serve.