This page is about the potential location on Bannatyne Avenue that's potentially owned by Seccuris.
- Owned by active people in the security community who support our ideals
- Direct outdoor access that we can control.
- Possibility of indoor elevator based keycard access.
- Working bathrooms (mens and woman's!)
- Electricity and water will likely not be included in the rent, but heat and cooling are
- Bare floor/walls (I assume, anyway, there was a lot of junk in the way)
- Free barrel
- Great price
- Potential for either expansion in the future, or access to a shared lab run by Seccuris (at their discretion)
- A bar and piano (!)
- A definite fixer upper - as is, we'll definitely have to haul out garbage, but not much else in the short term. Lots of potential in the long term, though!
- Access to certain Seccuris resources (legal advice, etc) - again, at their discretion
- A bathroom that might be featured in Doom
- Comes with piles of free junk (haul it away and it's yours!)
- model ships (that's right)
- signs for old establishment
- various tools (ladders, etc)
- weight lifting equipment
- old computers (I'm *sure* the harddrives are wiped)
- floppy disks (I'm sure they don't have customer records)
- keys.. hundreds of keys
- old furniture (chairs, tables, etc)
- etc etc etc
Status: Mike's going to draft up a leasing agreement for us, and we'll discuss this in more detail on Tuesday, January 18 (6pm @ the Lo Pub).